One of my favorite quotes is by Walt Disney, "All of your dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them". Dreaming can be a scary thing but, if we didn't have dreams or hopes; what kind of world would we live in? We would be living in a dull, black and white kind of world. The most successful people in the world became who they are by dreaming. I use to always think about the negative outcomes if I dreamed to hard and sheltered myself from outrageous experiences. I then realized I couldn't be successful in life if I didn't dream. But after being exposed to new people and experiences it dawned on me that I had been missing out on great things.
Setting goals for yourself is easy, but pursuing it til you reach your desired outcome, now that's a challenge. You might be scared of criticism and rejection but you have to not look at it in a negative aspect. Have the courage and strength to take it as advice to help you reach your goal. I am the number one scaredy cat in the world and hate the idea of rejection, but I have grown so much from criticism and have worked hard my flaws to later succeed in great experiences.
My main message here is don't be scared to dream. Don't be scared to pursue your dreams. Coming from a fellow dreamer if you don't have the courage to pursue your greatest passion in life, well you're missing out on great people, experiences, and most of all MORE DREAMS
No comments:
Post a Comment